i love dressing them alike.
i admit it's a little bit of my own childhood coming out,
with my own little girls.
i adored having coordinating outfits,
like my sister closest to me in age: Auntie S.
she loved it too
.....ok, so maybe not as much as I did.
{ok, maybe she didn't really like it at all}.
{maybe I should just ask her: did you like dressing alike? Auntie S?}
so, my little daughters, just to prepare you-
there's a lot of coordinating sister outfits ahead!
{oh! I'm so excited already thinking of them.}
{it's a little dorky. I know.}
{BUT...............it is SOOOOOOOO SWEET!}



I am also excited about potential mom & daughter matching outfits.
potential brother sister matching outfits.
and whole family matching outfits.
ok.
now, I'm just kidding!
I promise- Mr.M!
{kinda. (wink wink)}

You never know...maybe Mr. M will go for it. Gumshoe actually tries to find matching shirts for LG and himself. Never woulda guessed that from him :)
ReplyDelete