Thursday, April 7, 2011

reading to rbaby

there are a few unique and challenging things about being the third baby.
waiting your turn is one of them.
always using the hand-me-down item- is another.
being sick from your older siblings germs- that's one too.
taking your morning nap on-the-go...this is so true of RBaby's life.

but....

there are some awesome things about being the third baby.
this is one of them:

DSC_0003
DSC_0016
DSC_0026
NBOY: "mom, can I read to Rbaby?"
ME: "ummm....YES! What a fabulous idea."
GGIRL: "me too. me want to read to RBaby!"

so, aside from the usual sibling banter.............:

NBOY: "mom, G took my book!"
GGIRL: "move over- you sit on me N!"
ME: "G! Please stop pushing RBaby into the wall!"
RBABY: "squeal, giggle, squeal."
NBOY: "I wanted to read to RBABY alone!"
GGIRL: "NO!! I want to read to RBaby alone!"

this turned out to be a great idea.
it even allowed me to finish our lunch dishes before dinner time.
and at this stage in my life- that's something I'm always ready to celebrate!

DSC_0018
DSC_0023
DSC_0033

NBOY: "look, RBABY. look at my book!
this is Mater. he's a metal guy. he likes to tip tractors.
you can watch the movie with me- when your bigger.
that part is actually kinda scary.
there is a big Combine.
I will skip it for you.
do you see him? he is brown."

DSC_0034
DSC_0035

such sweet moments.
they make a mama's heart so happy.
ok, I need to go hug & kiss some kiddos now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...