Tuesday, April 5, 2011

crawl, baby, crawl!

we've got some great "crawling coaches" for Rbaby at our house.
three to be exact.
they love to entice her with her favorite toys,
DSC_0046
DSC_0039
they love to scream encouraging things to her..............
{because we all feel motivated by someone screaming at us- right?}

we do try to encourage them to use their indoor voices,
but often their excitement gets the best of them.

when Rbaby is really bothered by it,
she will show them her lip.
she will stick it out in a sweet pouty expression- that says:

"please remember, I am your quiet sibling!
please let me learn to crawl in peace."
and they respond with:

NBOY: "move your knees, RBaby!"
GGIRL: "wiggle your body!"

at.the.top.of.their.lungs.
oh my......oh my...oh my.....

DSC_0038
DSC_0037
I, personally, hope she'll hold off on the crawling for a bit.
I cannot imagine how I will keep track of her-
once she's off following her busy, spunky, lively, siblings around!
DSC_0047

2 comments:

  1. love those pictures...you can just see their excitement (and daddy's too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! they really are so sweet with her! but...I really hope she does wait to crawl for a bit.!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...