messes are made.
messes are cleaned up. {sometimes}
meals are constantly rotating between something we eat all the time,
and trying something new.
the laundry is never fully washed, folded or put away.
and there always seems to be more-than-a-few random socks straggling around the house.
since this blog is one of my efforts to make a scrapbook for our kids,
I thought it would be good to remind myself of: the daily's.
pasta play.

puzzle play.

the laundry bench. {oh, how I love this bench and it's many uses}!

lastly, here was NBOY's request for April 1st.
NBOY: "please mommy.
I want to do a "fools joke" on daddy."
"please tell me what to do.
it has to be funny.
he has to be surprised. he has to like it"
{no pressure.}
we {I} came up with this idea.
and so when Mr. M. came home- he thought I had truly lost it.
he thought the kids had taken over the house,
he thought his wife had finally lost all her marbles,
he thought we were eating candy for dinner.
{no, he knew the truth. but he played it up nicely.}
{and, I haven't lost all of my marbles.....yet.}
NBOY was very, very, pleased with his "fools joke,"
{and his mama's brilliance in coming up with it, right?!}


No comments:
Post a Comment