Monday, June 13, 2011

its vacation time, baby.

we're on vacation right now.
{sort of.}

since we're taking our little darlings along with us,
it will be a sort of pseudo vacation if you will.
enjoying the tropical glory of the beach-
while balancing nap times,
sugar highs,
and the sugar lows.

but we're deeply, deeply thrilled-
to celebrate our new Auntie B & our Uncle J.

**wedding days are so special**

DSC_0354

these sweet cousins have been twirling the days down,
to wear these lovely gowns.

and NBoy....well,
he wasn't thrilled about the "itchy" shirt-
and vest.

DSC_0372

and he's already ask a dozen times:
"can I make funny faces at the wedding too?"

DSC_0374

and- since it's a beach wedding:
"I don't want to wear any shoes but my crocs, mom.
You told me those were my 'sand shoes'."

and, my favorite:
"for the wedding I don't want to wear this.
I want to wear my yellow surf shirt.
the one with the surf board and the shark on it."

DSC_0376

it's a good thing they're all motivated by bribery!
we'll be offering them pounds of m&m's
in exchange for walking down the aisle-
and, I'm sure they'll do beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...