Thursday, June 16, 2011

the daily's

I really struggle to be intentional during the summer.
it's hard since our schedule is always changing week to week.

DSC_0017

so I decided to create a summer "to accomplish" list-
that would help us conquer our most important activities:

relaxing

having fun as a family {with our extended families & good friends}

and learning a few new skills.

DSC_0002

yes.
yes.
I think that will do just fine.

DSC_0012

ps. everyone had an opinion on what to write down. it was so fun to hear what each of their "summer dreams" are. it will be so exciting to be able to carry through with them....and we look forward to "conquering" some of them....with you. ;).

2 comments:

  1. I know a place with a great waterslide and super fun kids to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- would those 'super fun kid' be three of our favorite boy-pals? I think so! Yes, lets visit that waterslide soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...