last weekend.
it was a hand raising, kiddie-rollar coaster riding,
late-afternoon of fun.

it was pretty chilly.
rbaby stayed wrapped up tight- most of the time.
she was a happy bitty baby,
as long as she was riding along in my sling.

nboy was passionate about the rides.
he rode anything he was tall enough to ride.
pretty fearless for this guy.

of course, ggirl,
was close behind.
also demanding to ride anything nboy did.
deep inside that sweet pigtailed head-
is a serious thrill seeker.

we ate bbq.
we played a game {one of those games you never win},
and I think nboy would have played dozens of times- if we had let him.
we had lollypops,
until the stickiness and the tired toddlers-on-a-sugar-rush,
got the best of mr. & I.


so we threw out the lollypops,
and got a funnel cake instead.
{truth: I do love a hot, powdered sugar covered, funnel cake}

I think it's safe to say-
nboy & ggirl are already looking forward to next year.
"can we go for hours and hours- next year?"- nboy has been asking.
maybe- just maybe we will! {I know. gasp!}

Those kiddos of yours are sooo cute! And that funnel cake looks really good :)
ReplyDelete