every sunny day we've had- he begs:
"please mama. let me play with the hose."
it's hard to turn down those green-blue eyes.


thus he's been getting lots of hose time.
even in the 65 degree weather. {shiver}.
I keep asking him,
"buddy, aren't you getting cold?"


"nope, mama.
I feel great!
I'm not cold AT ALL.
pplleeaasse don't take my hose away!"
{he says- as he smiles brilliantly through chattering, blue tinged lips.}

how can I make him part with his hose,
after that petition?
so he wins. for a while.
until I force him to come inside.
because I'm concerned the neighbors will think I'm a poor mama-
letting my little guy freeze himself into a cute blonde block of ice,
in our front yard,
while I watch.

Whatever gets you a few minutes of down time! LG will be out in December with the hose if he wants. Only if it's unseasonably mild :)
ReplyDeletehe he he he...only mom's of little boys understand that, MG! yep. I hear ya....the hose in the middle of winter? so be it!
ReplyDelete