our many childhood photos and dig these out.
I love looking at pictures of our mothers....
in the same stage of life I'm in now.
it's terribly sweet,
and beautifully precious,
to witness their love and care for us- especially when we were little.
since it remindes me to treasure,
my current days of caring for my own darlings.
so mom(s).......
we love you.
we appreciate you.
we adore you as grandmothers.
we love laughing with you.
we love your visits {long & short}.
we love your hugs.
we love your wisdom.
we love your memories {of us- and our family heritage}.
we love your traditions.
we love your love for Christ!
and we wish you a lovely mom's day!
XOXO


oh my gosh, is that Ted?? He looks SO much like Rosie! Or should I say Rosie looks so much like him!
ReplyDeleteI know. She totally does! He's glad someone looks a little like him! :)
ReplyDelete