funny thing you do: refuse to laugh while we tickle you,
you just moan- like you're trying to hold your giggles in.
{it. is. so. hysterical!}
person: my mama
toy: GGirls stuffed polka dot ballerina doll
song: NBoy's singing {wheels on the bus}
place to play: in the bouncy seat
thing to do: giggle, squeal, bounce
food: fruit and yogurt

favorite........
baby "holder": my daddy {of course. he's baby "holder" #1!}
day: Tuesdays with mama {I feel like an only child!}
move: sitting up, wiggling like a baby seal on my tummy-
{please......please....please.....start moving little legs!}
noise: growling while you play

favorite expressions........:
belly laugh
{"that NBoy is such a goofy guy.
he always makes me laugh for mommy's camera."}

lip biting contemplation.
{"is GGirl going to take these beads away from me?"}

side ways smile- with gritted teeth.
{"I think GGirl wants her beads back.
I'm going to clench them in my hands-
and toes-as tight as I can!
I won't give them up easily!"}

relaxed smile.
{"ahhh. much better. there's my mommy.
she won't let GGirl steal away my fun beads!}

ps. thanks Grandma NeNe for my sweet outfit.

No comments:
Post a Comment