Friday, September 4, 2009

toddler activity pages




We love this website. It has provided many a great activity for days when N. needs some outside stimulation! I love their toddler resource/lesson plan pages. The lesson plans come complete with a little topic of the day, a coloring page, songs and poems that go with the topic and outside craft ideas! They easily print out on our computer, so I've printed a set off for every week of the month. We typically work on our lesson plan on Tuesdays mornings- and it's become something we both look forward too.

N. visited his new school on Wednesday, and seems SO excited to begin his weekly class (and I'm thrilled to spend time with G.- oh, and run errands, etc...with just one child- the bliss!!!)! We are also looking forward to MOPS starting soon. Our MOPS group is a blast- we feel privileged to be a part of such a special group of moms. We are also anticipating our morning church Bible study beginning soon. Some of our very dearest friends have been a part of the group for years. It has been so sweet to watch our little ones grow together- and ourselves as mom's.

After writing all of that.....I am so, so, so, excited to dive right into our fall schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...