N has truly entered the world of imaginative play. It has been fun to see how he gives us all a "part" to play along as. Today I was "G Force mommy," and G was "G Force baby," really....all day long!
Mr. M & Granddad C. took Noah to see G Force a few months ago- it was his first movie theater appearence. I don't know what has inspired the renewal of G Force (because we don't own the flick), none the less he is acting it out in full "g-style" force.
A peek at our day (conversationally, that is.):
M: N, would you like a snack.
N: Yes, G Force mommy, I do.
M: What would you like? Option A, or option B?
N: Hamsters don't drink milk, G Force mommy! I'll have juice with my crackers.
{You should have seen the look he gave me- mom, obviously you don't know much about hamsters! So, I learned something new today... according to my hamster expert three year old- hamsters don't drink milk! At least not the G Force one's.}
Other quips:
N: G Force mommy, G Force baby is bothering me.
N: G Force mommy, when will my G Force daddy be home from work?
Prepare Him Room: Making Space
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment