We love our "school"...(mom's day out). N started his class today and had a wonderful time. G and I ran lot's of errands (it felt so much faster to only strap one kiddo in a car seat, put one kiddo in the cart, take one kiddo to the bathroom). G seemed to enjoy wandering around during our errands- something she rarely gets to do with N around since he's so fast and she's still toddling- she's usually in the cart while N is zipping through the aisles.
Here's what N had to say about his day:
Me: "N what did you do at school today?"
N: "I drawed a spaceship." (it was actually a fish- but he's right the fish turned upright...looked like a spaceship)
Me: "Did you learn some of your friends names?"
N: "Yeah mom, N has lots of friends at school."
Me: "Did you like the pizza squares in your lunch?"
N: "Yeah mom, I did."
I love his school photo from this morning. He has a bruise on his forehead and a scratch on his cheek. We've truly entered into the rough and tumble world of little boys!
It sounds like we're off to a great school year!

No comments:
Post a Comment