



These two had a ball getting all candied up this weekend! NBoy remained confident that despite his very, very, cool NASA astronaut costume and helmet from NaNa D (which Mr. M. kept trying to talk him into)- he wanted to be Buzz Lightyear...again......this year. He was very pleased with his decision, since we met five other Buzz Lightyears' his age (including our very cool "older" neighbor boy (he's one year older))- while out on the town. GGirl decided minutes before heading out the door on her Snow White dress, and RBaby was a white teddy bear compliments of Cousin B. The night ended as all good nights do...when you're less than 4 feet tall....with your daddy carrying you home.
Since coming home NBoy has been suspiciously asking Mr. M. & I, "whose candy are you eating?", whenever he saw us with anything in our mouths. We assured him we were eating our "own" candy, aka the candy purchased for the other kiddos coming by our house.
BUT, now that they're asleep.....I cannot promise, Mr. M. & I will not raid their candy bags!
Shhhhh....don't tell. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment