
-silverware emptier (can I tell you I'm actually impressed with her accuracy in this task- she does an awesome job.....now, what other jobs can I come up with for her!)
(
-pacifier ("fier") police (she keeps track of them like a professional detective)....and occassionally we catch her with one in her own mouth.

-pacificier placement control. She takes this job VERY seriously- just take a look at that determined face. There's no way RBaby is going to spit out that pacifier! (And I've discovered her pacifier holding skills are actually very helpful during those screaming baby moments....and yes, we're having lots of those at our house these days!)


Thanks for being such a good helper to your mommy, my spunky girl!

i love it hannah- mj loves the big sister role too and i am always trying to be patient enough to let her help. but it is such a blessing that they want to- they are going to be good little mommies one day! little grace is such a little doll by the way!
ReplyDelete