Friday, October 8, 2010

enjoying the warm fall


We're trying really hard to enjoy the last nice days of fall before cool weather sets in. Some of our favorite activities have been "finger painting" our driveway. I will add, that for GGirl this activity is very tactile. After this pic, she took her shoes off, painted her toes (or more like glopped paint ALL over them). Then she ran and rubbed them in the dirt. She called this "dirt paint." I tried not to shudder every time she did it....it was definitely not something I would do as a little girl- I was all about staying clean! We'll just say she had a nice, long, kitchen sink, foot bath before I let her loose in our home.

And, this babe is simply enjoying some sunbathing!

NBoy was very focused on making his painting the right way. He worked for some time on painting his "tree." He's really learned a lot about colors at Preschool- and has therefore helped me learn mine, again! He confidently tells me what to mix with what to make the color he wants- and thus far- he's always right.

Happy last days of warm fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...