Friday, November 12, 2010

playdough playtime

We're doing lots of play dough at our house........now that the weather is getting cooler.
Little Boy Imaginative Play dough Humor:
NBoy: "mom! what does this look like"......... snicker, snicker.."Watch it squirt out the tube! Its just like....................!"
{if you have experience with preschool boys,
you know where this is going...............oh my!!}

Sweet Baby Three:
RBaby's view of the play dough play. Yes, she's loosing her baby hair. Sweet bald baby.

Toddler Play dough Denial:
GGirl:"Mommy, I no eat pray-dough."
Mommy: "Yes, G. I just saw you put some in your mouth. Please say 'play dough is not for eating it's yucky."
GGirl: "pray-dough is ucky."
{And so she LICKS it instead.}
Mommy: "G. Don't lick it either. It's just for our hands."
GGirl: "I no wik the dough, mommy."
Mommy: "Yes you did, G. I just watched you do it. Say "don't eat or lick the play dough."
GGirl {solemnly}: "no eat, no wik the dough!"
........and without a blink- she pops some dough into her mouth...........

Play dough Melt Downs:
..............because every really good play dough session needs one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...