she turned one.
had a happy birthday party on saturday,
& a happy baptism day on sunday!
it was a very sweet weekend for our little family.
she and ggirl have worn
the same baptism gown,
handmade by grandma nene.
it's a very special dress,
for two very special girly's.
{the headband is mama made}
even in her baptism gown,
darling rbaby wanted to roam freely-
even if it meant falling off the bench.
she was not excited about being held back:
of course, the other children were
nboy continues to share his authentic
five year old boy "tongue" pose,
and ggirl will do almost anything for a swedish fish.
again. that onery tongue.
i asked him not to stick it out...
do you like his compromise?
"mom. i'll just stick it out a teeny bit."
and again, that ggirl-
she'll give me a smile any day
for swedish fish #2
i think she'd had about 4 by the time we got to church-
so she was on a super, sugar high....
{sorry- preschool nursery workers}!
happy baptism day, rbaby!
our hearts are eternally thrilled for this celebration!

hannah!!! bummed we missed the baptism, we must have been home in NE because i didn't even know we missed it until i read this post!!!! cute family photo :) i love the faces on each child, totally captured where they are in this season of your family :) thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteI know I tell you this every time I see you, but I love your blog! You inspire me! So sad I missed Rbaby's baptism... I was also out of town. Glad to see the sweet family photos though!
ReplyDeletethanks, ladies! it was such a special event!!!
ReplyDelete