Tuesday, March 29, 2011

spunky ggirl

there are behaviors you choose to address when you're a mom,
and a few, you choose to ignore.
for me, this is one of those things.
I cannot tell you how many times I've entered RBaby's nursery,
and seen this:
DSC_0072
I keep letting her do it-
because RBaby adores it.
DSC_0079
because it's just for a few minutes,
and RBaby is too small to hang out in GGirls bed.
because I hope these bed hang out times are just the beginning
of lots of sister slumber parties.
DSC_0074
and because I'm standing right there....
so how feisty can GGirl really get?
DSC_0088
it's some of the same reasons I let her do this:
jump1
over and over again.
jump2
spunky. sweet. beautiful. GGirl.

1 comment:

  1. hilarious! she is so stinkin' cute! i bet her and kaiya would have TONS of fun together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...