a few extras from the last month. RBaby and her sweet, albeit constant, drool. there's no teeth yet. she's holding onto "orange bear". she's made him her exersaucer BFF. we had haircuts. GGirl added bangs. I added bangs.
Nboy wanted his haircut like this. "mom, just like this crazy guy." "see how you can see his scalp?" just in case I needed more clarification, he gave me a visual demonstration: again. yes. just so I understood him clearly. oh my. {I'm glad the teenage years are far away.} he didn't exactly get the hair cut he requested. instead we "traded". in exchange for a few jelly beans, he agreed to wait on the "scalp haircut." {ps. I do think I got the better end of the trade.}
Welcome to PeonyLane. Whether you're a friend closeby, or family afar (sniff....sigh), these are the musings of an often sleepdeprived, but deeply blessed wife & mommy, who is captivated watching life blossom.
No comments:
Post a Comment