Thursday, March 10, 2011

the nintendo.

Mr.M. has been waiting a while for this moment.
and so, one weekend he decided the time was right.
a few years ago his brother {Uncle L.} gifted him a nintendo control.
it plugs into your computer, so we don't actually own a nintendo.
{that would be like owning an antique!.............from the '90's.}

they played for a llloooonnnggg time.
side by side.

it was unmistakably a man moment.DSC_0027
DSC_0028
DSC_0031
after careful instruction, Mr.M. let him have some solo rounds.
but quickly the teeth became gritted,
the eyes glazed over,
and the frustration mounted.

"mom! help me with this part!!!"
"PLEASE, mom! fix the guy!"

wrong lady to ask.
I never perfected my nintendo skills,
or even my pac man skills.
when it comes to video games, I'm a mom disappointment.
sorry, buddy.
{can I make you some cookies instead? that I can definitely do!}
DSC_0032DSC_0033
DSC_0036
and so ends experience number one with the nintendo control.
well, he is only 4 1/2.
and I have no doubt Mr.M. will feel compelled to put in some extra practice time with him.

3 comments:

  1. so fun and oh so sad :( that last picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. okay, so funny... no you never perfected your gaming skills, but your dolls received a lot of love;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture of the meltdown... and your commentary :) He is so loved, Hannah. Love stories from your home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...