Friday, November 19, 2010

blah.puke.barf.throwup.

The throw up flu visited our household this week.
We all got it.
Every. single. one. of. us.
{except it's hard to tell with RBaby since she spits up anyway}
Mr. M. even had to stay home from work.
That's a big deal.
He never stays home.
Even when he's sick.
So, he was really, really sick- this time.

Both kids puked in their beds.
GGirl even managed to puke into her dress up clothing basket.
Mr. M. and I passed each other in the hall taking Nboy to puke.
Then to puke ourselves.

We watched movies all day.
Cinderella.
Up.
Toy Story.
Veggie Tales.
Word World.
Fireman Sam.
Max & Ruby.
We didn't eat anything.
We didn't let our kids eat anything but crackers{isn't that terrible!!}.
We only let them drink water.

Good news?
We are better!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm off to throw my 9th load of laundry into the dryer.
yes, my 9th load today.
I've washed all our sheets.
All of our towels.
GGirls duvet and cover.
NBoys quilt and blanket.
Even our shared living room cuddle up blankets.
{I really should post of pic of that-
talk about mommyhood realities}

I'm going to have the kiddos help me Clorox wipe the doorknobs.
And the light switches.
We will get rid of any remaining germies!
We will!

And we will not have the flu again.
Ever.
Right!!!!!!!!????!!!
{insert wishful thinking here}

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's ROUGH! The part about throwing up in the dress up clothes basket made me laugh.
    Hope it atleast doesn't vist again this winter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...