I've got some things on my to do.......I wonder what I should do first:
::I'm dying to paint one of our rooms like this, I think it's amazing...and I love the color she used too. (I'm sure doing this project will be at the top of Mr.M's list......poor Mr. M.)
::I must make this to eat.....maybe on Memorial day...(I can't forget to make the special icing too).......
::I must finish G's photo album....or at least get close (all I'll have left to add is her birthday photos).
::I must get started reading this book...again....(N's growing so fast)!
::I must research how to do this so I can make it later this summer when the strawberries are ripe and cheap....it looks so yummy (and something I'd love to try)!
::I must make this for some sweet little girl (probably my GGirl).
Prepare Him Room: Making Space
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment