Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to Really Love Your Child

I read this book before we had N. and really enjoyed it.

Now that we've added GGirl, I've picked it up again.

It's excellent.

I like Dr. Campbell's simple and practical approach
to learning to love your child, in the
way he or she feels loved best.

He encourages the approach of studying your child,
considering their stage in development,
environmental factors and even sibling order.
Then utilizing this information to interact with them
in a way that communicates love....
in their language.

It has a lot of applications for parents of teenagers.
sssooo.........
I'm glad we've got a few years to go
before we try and tackle that!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great one! Can I borrow it from you when you are finished re-reading it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet! I was thinking I needed to borrow...Power of a Praying Parent...from you! We can trade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...