Overheard through the bedroom door on Saturday:
Nboy: G. I am superman. I'm superman. I'm here to tell you that you are superwoman!
{said while running into G's room in full costume.}
GGirl: I NOT superman! I Tutu girl!
{while indignantly sitting on the floor putting on her tutu}
Nboy: No, G! You're superwoman.
{while "flying" around her on the floor}
GGirl: No, N! I not! I Tutu girl! Mommy! N. say I superman! I no superman!
{while pointing her little finger right at his nose}

Super Tongue
{after overhearing some name calling}
Mommy: N. we don't say unkind things to one another.
NBoy: Mommy. I can't help it. I have a Super Tongue!
Mommy: A what?
NBoy: A Super Tongue. Sometimes it just starts talking
and saying things it shouldn't say. They just come out.
I try to stop them but my Super Tongue is too strong for my mouth to stop.
Mommy: Oh my.
{Besides the fact, that I can personally relate to my son's personality
in this moment (aka keeping my own tongue in check),
we'll just say we prayed to our Super God
to give us strength to control our super tongue.}! ;)

And this little baby is still only giving us sweet snorts and gurgles!
{I can only imagine what funny conversations
she'll have with her siblings, someday.}

SO funny! And beautiful pictures of some beautiful kids!
ReplyDelete