we're doing one from this blog.
{btw- I heart this blog. so many great ideas to do with my little ones!!}
we're not doing the whole, big, advent project.
just reading the daily devotions.
I'd love to do the whole thing sometime {boxes and all}.
It didn't happen this year.
Maybe next.
Anyway.
we read our little advent devotion every morning.
{i mean we TRY to do it every morning.}
then we do our special little Christmas something.
the little something is also written on a card,
in the advent calendar.
along with two candy canes.
{the candy canes are just for fun.
and because I love peppermint!!!
because its what Christmas tastes like to me.}
Anyway.
today's special little Christmas something?
build a Christmas tree tent.
this was not my creative idea.
it was hers. {I also heart her blog too}.

but, this was so fun.
the little people loved it.
you might want to try and build your own.
just beware.
it has unlimited uses.

it can also be used as
a "trash dump tent"
{for.every.single.toy.you.own.}
an exclusive "princess tent"
{limited to those in "princess" attire}

a "snack" tent
{and your feet will "crunch" when you walk through}
a "nap" tent
{umm....or a non-nap tent, that you try to have nap time in}

oh, and it could become as permanent as furniture.
Nboy has already requested it remain.
forever.
and ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment