Sweet BabyR surprised us six days early, and arrived in late August. Delivery was a breeze with this little one. So much easier than the other two, I'd almost say I enjoyed it....but alas it is labor...so it was not completely without some discomfort (but thank goodness for living in the 21st century...where we can have epidurals)!!
Thus far BabyR is enjoying lots of kisses, squeezes, pulls and loving tugs from GGirl. BabyR has been pretty tolerant of GGirl's passionate hugs, but not without a few worried newborn glances towards the adults around her. I know BabyG's thinking "is someone watching this two year old love on me? I hope so, otherwise I'm not sure I'll survive her!"
NBoy has been a doting older brother as well, equally giving out kind (and thankfully less passionate) hugs and kisses. He has focused most of his new baby efforts on questions though, asking about her baby gear around the house, belly button.........and I won't write all the questions he's had about feeding the baby (although they have been smile provoking)! :).
We're about to lose our backup support this weekend, and will be practicing our parenting of three- for the first time- all alone next week! We've so deeply enjoyed help from Nana Dee and Grandma NeNe. Thanks to these lovely Grandma's who have made our home a lot less stressful the past two weeks (we adore you both)!
And of course, we're so thankful for a healthy BabyR! What an amazing miracle and gift she is to our little household.
We're so thrilled you're here, baby girl!

Congratulations! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful picture! beautiful baby! congrats to all!
ReplyDelete