
The lunches are packed and the tennis shoes purchased (or crocs in NBoy's case). School has started, and we are sprinting inside every morning!


Highlights from the little people.
GGirl: "I like paint & snack time. And, I like to sleep with my baby!"
NBoy: "I like Circle Time and bringing cheese it's and apple slices during my turn"(he's been picking out his "own" snacks for class when it's our turn to bring snacks). "I also like my name." (They've been studying the letter A this week- and he's thrilled his name has that letter in it!)
Saying goodbye:
GGirl: Gives one kiss and one hug to NBoy, RBaby & Mommy. Then confidently marches to her door and in she goes.
NBoy: Gives several kisses and hugs to Baby R & Mommy. Then makes sure to tell me "Mommy, I will miss you today," and then stands inside his classroom door to watch me walk away.
RBaby: Sleeps soundly through it all, amid piles of little people stuff all over her stroller!


No comments:
Post a Comment