some of little people's favorite indoor activities included: flashlights + tent + books.
or NBoy's personal favorite playtime:"trash tent" aka. dubbing he and G. "trash people" and filling the tent with every toy in our basement, calling it our "trash dump," and then proceeding to climb inside. {ummmm, ya......this was not my favorite game.....since cleaning up the "trash dump" usually took the three of us quite some time! but they played it often and were thoroughly entertained for hours.}
of course painting, coloring, stickers and pasta time were highlights:
weekly soccer lessons; and they loved getting regular growth "measurements" with Mr. M. on the special "growing board" he nailed up in our basement; and of course Mr. M. has such fun with them playing, wrestling, goofing off and taking great care to make sure the little people had a chance to express their general rambunctiousness.......every day! {I'm sure it didn't help that many a 100 degree day I refused to go outside for any reason, and thus they spent a lot of time climbing the walls of our home! good times!}
but, it's true- folks. we're ready for fall at the Mhouse! i've already whipped up a favorite fall meal of ours: bbq meatballs, scalloped potatoes, and pumpkin cake! the fall decor is out and about in our home- ready to match the changing leaves outside....when they come! of course I haven't completely avoided some serious teasing from Mr. M.(when I started getting the pumpkin decor out in the beginning of August) BUT...... I'm insisting these steps will hurry the fall season, and hopefully MBaby3 into our lives, sooner rather than later! {can't blame a preggo mama for trying, right?!}

No comments:
Post a Comment