
It was time.
Time for sweet ggirl to have her hair cut. The tangles said it was time- the super thin stragglers; the not-so-fun-combing-all-the-tangles-out; ggirls refusal to wear it in a pony tail........all those things.....meant it was time.
She was ready- and excited- but I wasn't ready yet! I was just feeling so sad to say goodbye to her baby self, and I knew a haircut would welcome toddler hood completely!


She was a pro. She loved it all. Loved the spraying, blow drying, cutting and the finale- the braid! She's looking a little more grown up now, and she constantly talks about her new do.


I'm not sure I'll get to hold off as long with RBaby. Her head of dark hair might beckon the scissors sooner than G's did!
ps. GGirls' loving that she only needs to wear a clippy with her shortened locks (no more ponytails, for now).

No comments:
Post a Comment