very dirty + very sticky + seriously germified= kiddo yucked Duplos!
I think it might also be my new-baby-arrival-soon cleaning compulsion, but the Duplos HAD to be cleaned, yesterday (the day we brought them home)!
So during GGirl's nap, NBoy and I tossed them in the bathtub with a little antibacterial stuff and some really hot water. It was still fun at this point...and he tossed them all in himself:

Next we "stirred" the tub water, literally with big spoons. Again, at this point we were both still loving a little random toy cleaning!
GGirl woke up and joined us in the tub as we looked at all the clean but sudsy Duplos. I ask NBoy if he could "help mommy" reach in a pull out the Duplos for us to rinse and dry. To which he responded "no, I don't think I can mommy. I haven't grow'ed enough and my arms need to be grown longer." Then, this preggo mommy realized she would be the one leaning over the tub, for quite some time, grabbing, rinsing, grabbing, rinsing, grabbing, rinsing & grabbing those darn Duplos!
Needless to say, we now have brighter, and clean-spanking-clean Duplo's to play with and there's going to be some serious Duplo cities built at our house this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment