Wednesday, May 19, 2010

toddler girlie

Well, we're going to have an official two year old at our house soon.....sigh. How do they grow so fast? This little girl is such a delight to our home. We enjoy her spunky, smiley, lip pouting, occasionally scowling, sweet personality.

Shoes: She can often be found in the early morning wearing pj's with a favorite pair of her Sunday shoes around the house. She refuses to wear tennis shoes or crocs (I occasionally win the crocs battle when I inform her her sparkle shoes will come back inside "VERY dirty" if it's recently rained and our yard is muddy. Only after hearing this repeated a few times will she then relent and wear the crocs).

Baby Dolls: She usually carries a "baby" {doll} with her almost every where she goes. And she often loses her "baby privileges" after using her baby as a hitting device towards her brother in the car (often for unprovoked reasons). You can ask NBoy, nothing hurts more than a plastic baby doll clunk to the head!
Daily Quotes:
"Mama, I wanna baby in my tummy!"
"I hun-gy Mama."
"NO! NBoy, I wanna it!"
"Daddy, I happy." (while giving him big slobbery kisses in the after waking up in the morning)
"I wanna bow in my hair."
"I have a bo bo. I need a band aid." (I'm confident this is just another excuse to accessorise with a Dora band aid, because the scratches are mysteriously invisible to my naked eye)
Overheard Humming Songs:
Dora the Explorer
I will worship
Favorite Foods:
Dipping her food in whatever sides are available, chicken fingers + applesauce, peas + ketchup, oranges + syrup.
Applesauce
Orange Juice
Grilled Cheese & Mac n Cheese
Peas (yep, in her nose or on her plate, and lately smooshed in her belly button, any way is perfect with her)
And lastly, just a good real life pic of the girl in every day life....as this is her latest movie watching pose.
Anyway, Happy upcoming big two, sweet baby girl! We sure love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...