It's really happening. The Big Move has arrived for us this weekend, and we are almost ready. The kiddos have been busy packing and un-packing along side me, as I pack. I'll just say we've struck a compromise and they now know they may pack and un-pack their own toys to their hearts delight, but to please leave mommy's packing boxes alone. Nana D. stayed in town with us a few extra days, and I can honestly say when she left- she had packed far more boxes than I had (thanks so much, Nana D!)! But, I have caught up to her now......
And so the piles grown. And, I have to add, there have been many boxes of our stuff I've packed that leave me thinking: "where did we accumulate this random item," and "our lives are full of colored plastic right now (toys), boxes and boxes of it"! We are so thrilled that Papa Coach and Grandma NeNe can be here this weekend to help us move + our Uncle M! Now, if we can hopefully maintain our own sanity, practice prayerful patience and pop that Tylenol for our (okay, my) sore muscles- since they are really protesting, as they have not been used in some time for any sort of exercise!
ps. Thanks to our many burly men folk friends coming to help us out during the move (and thanks to their wives & families for sharing them with us over the weekend!)!

No comments:
Post a Comment