Thursday, February 24, 2011

winter days- part 1

while we were stuck inside this winter.
through the freezing cold.
and ice.
we made lots of our favorite chili:

nboy was "schooled" in football, by Mr. M.
lots of time was spent on this schooling.
I was amazed at how much football,
our four year old nboy could take in.
a lot.
it's got to be genetic.
{not from my genes though}
Mr.M. could probably count on one hand,
how many football games I've watched with him.
{sorry, Mr.M. I did try. and I must admit.
I was very happy to pass on the "football watching buddy"
position to Nboy.}

and.........
we when became really desperate for different scenery.
our garage became a play room.
we wore coats over our pj's and snow boots because it was cold.
and munched on leftover, sugary cereal, from Christmas,
discovered under a blanket in the garage corner.
{don't worry it was still cleanly boxed}

we went for wagon rides.
and kicked the soccer balls.

please come soon warm weather!
we can only play in the garage so often.

1 comment:

  1. Wanna share that chili recipe???

    I love the garage idea, a change of scenery can do wonders!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...