Mr.M's BFF & family came to stay with us over the weekend. Their two boys, twin boys, our boy and the big boys (the daddies) = seven boys to three girls. So, it was a "boy" weekend, and it was a blast. We braved the early morning heat to check out the nearby petting zoo- I only thought I might be in labor a dozen times- as we tried to stay cool walking in the thick humidity.
Between goldfish, fish food, chicken feed, horse rides, and picnic lunch we managed to ward off the "heat-caused-toddler-crabbyness" until early afternoon nap time.
I have to tell ya, though. The HFamily makes having four under five look easy & fun! And, the adults did get a good Settlers game in, along with some super late night conversation after kiddo bedtime! Thanks for making the trip down to see us H's! We love you guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment