Then Mr. M. has a follow up application question for everyone. Their answers are often hillarious. NBoy's answers ALWAYS involve "fires," "firemen" and "policemen", and G's answers ALWAYS involve a "baby!"- which she almost always says in a shriek at the end of her answer!
Tonight's story was about worrying and how God will take care of us, so we don't need to worry. The question was "What are some things you worry about?"
NBoy: "Maybe if our house had a fire. But, then I could see the firemen and policemen, since they could come to our house to get us!"
GGirl: "I go and play with my BABY!"
They are so sweet and simple. And during these nightly devotions I'm always reminded that it's such a challenge as an adult (at least for me) to have faith like a child. Yet, we're called to trust God that thoroughly and easily. Like a small child, who knows they have a Heavenly Father who loves them more deeply than anyone else.
ps. Yes, this was a dinner meal, and yes, it was breakfast food! Is there anything better than "brenner" (aka breakfast for dinner)?!

No comments:
Post a Comment