"Oh! (Laugh, Laugh) I must have skipped a page!"
{We don't have any idea where he got that expression from,
but he even uses it on us we when forget things:
"oh, mom. You must have skipped a page!"}
On Bug Smashing:
NBoy: G is that a bug bite on your leg?
G: Yeah. A bug. A bug it bite me.
NBoy: Did it hurt you and make you itchy.
G: Yeah. It itchy.
NBoy: G you need to smoosh the bug next time.
G: Smoosh bug?
NBoy: Yes, G. You use your hands and your fingers and squish it till it smooshes.
{making animated hand motions and sounds}
G: {wide eyed} Ok, N. I smoosh bug.
On cooking:
NBoy: "Mom. I think you are a good cooker."
GGirl asking to be picked up:
"Hold you me!!!! Hold you me!!!"

Great ones! I love how kids make up unique phrases. So creative.
ReplyDelete