



We are desperately working hard to finish part two of potty training (BYT- I cannot believe I'm blogging about this because I am so personally anti-bathroom or bodily function discussions...but, it is what it is- and it is SO where are lives are focused right now). Ever since Mr. M's company hosted a holiday party at Zonkers, NBoy has been crazy about it. So we thought it would be a good reward and inspiration to go there, if he accomplishes an effort towards bathroom item #2 on the potty.
So, one evening we journeyed out in the frigid cold, to celebrate at Zonkers. It was.....well, what should I say, psychedelic? Or at least the lighting was, and the wall paint, and the flooring. That and desolate- the place was so sadly empty. GGirl didn't mind a bit and claimed many a game for herself to climb on.
I think (**desperately hope**) NBoy was inspired by his reward time, and let's be honest, Mr.M. didn't mind playing a few video games himself.
As with all good things...they must come to an end, and NBoy's face insisted that he'd prefer to spend the night at Zonkers rather than return home with us.
ps. Don't worry, we did take him home to his own bed. I was afraid sleeping on the bizarre-and-a-bit-frightening carpet would give him nightmares.




No comments:
Post a Comment